Potatoes - 5-6 medium sized (cut into strips of about 1/3 to 1/2 inch thickness and width).
Garlic Paste - 1tsp
Red Chilli Paste - 2 tsp
Cornflour - 5tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil - to deep dry potatoes
Garlic - 5-6 pods chopped
Red Chilli flakes - 1tbsp
Vinegar - 2tsp
Honey - 2tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves - 1 sprig
Spring Onions - chopped
1.In a bowl make a batter by adding garlic paste,red chilli paste, half of red chilli sauce, cornflour and salt. Mix well.
2. Heat oil in a wok .
3. Dip the potatoes in the batter and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.Set aside.
1. Heat one tablespoon oil in a wok and add garlic. Sauté for a minute.
2. Add red chilli flakes, remaining red chilli sauce and vinegar. Stir.
3. Add honey, sugar and salt. Stir and cook till well blended.
4. Toss in fried potato fingers and mix well.
5. Transfer into a serving dish and serve hot garnished with coriander leaves and spring onions.